by Towards Maturity
The Towards Maturity case study analyzes the impact of strategic competency management using Dossier in a large regional health system managing 31,000 employees and nine hospitals.
It is written by Towards Maturity, a leading UK based benchmarking and research organisation in the field of workplace learning and development. The case study reflects work specifically completed in the Western Norway Health Authority, in particular at Haukeland University Hospital, using Dossier.
Please note the following highlights:
New unique capabilities:
● Creating and managing competence requirements locally
● Managing competence assurance and development at the point of work
● Monitoring, reporting and acting on compliance in real-time
Performance shifts in the areas of:
● Patient safety
● Workforce planning
● Quantifiable ROI on administrative efficiencies justify the investment
● More significant value lies in quality improvements as well as new
capabilities at micro and macro levels
Download case study here - no registration required.